- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) tandoori or garam masala spice blend
- Kosher salt
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 2 1/2 lb), peeled and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in 1-in pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 pound(s) boneless leg of lamb, trimmed and cut into 1-in. pieces (I used a boneless pork roast..you could really use any kind of meat or chicken)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oven to 500ºF. Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, oil, spice blend, and ½ tsp salt. On one of the prepared baking sheets toss the squash, peppers, onion and 1 Tbsp of the garlic-spice mixture. Roast on the upper rack for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on the second baking sheet toss the lamb with the remaining garlic-spice mixture. Move the vegetables to the bottom rack and place the lamb on the top rack. Roast until the lamb is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Gently toss the vegetables, lamb and cilantro together before serving.
Read more: Moroccan Lamb Recipe at Woman's Day - Woman's Day